Monday 28 June 2010

36 followers

Gosh thankyou all so much, went up to 36 followers in 24 hours :) I couldn't be happier.
My weekend was good actually really good, minus having to work in Sainsburys for 12 hours, the other 36 were fabulously relaxing & warm...
I rescued a baby seagull last week, it had fallen off of a roof onto the floor & was just fox lunch waiting to happen so we brought him home & now he lives in a rabbit run in our garden.
He's doing really really well, I will post photos of him later, we have called him Henry.
My mum rang me to say this morning she has discovered 3 more babies so my house will be mad when I return home tonight.
6 dogs, 1 cat, 2 tortoises, 2 chickens, fishies & now 4 baby seagulls also living in the garden.
Anyway, as a small thankyou here are some beautiful photos for you to ponder through




I really really want this hair!!! As soon as mine is long enough its going baby pink....







4 days now until Hop Farm festival where I will be sitting under the stars singing to the fabulous Bob Dylan ....
& we have ordered a big teepee!!! super excited.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment